Tuesday, 4th August 2020
Following the Victorian Government’s announcement yesterday, our priority is the safety of our customers, and community.
We are still operating as normal with the following safety measures in place:
- A face covering will be worn for the duration of the visit.
- We ask that you also wear a face covering when you need to come into contact with us
- Hand sanitizer will be used frequently throughout the visit.
- All surfaces will be wiped down with disinfectant prior to leaving.
- We ask that all customers stay inside whilst the work is being undertaken.
- Upon completion, an invoice/receipt will be emailed to the customer
- If you wish to pay with cash, the correct amount will be required, no change is available.
- Our Eftpos machine is disinfected every use
- Normally we love being offered a cuppa and to share a biscuit but unfortunately we cannot accept any food or drink.