Caravan & Trailer Servicing
Let Caravan Touring Solutions take care of all your servicing and maintenance programs including axle, bearings and brakes servicing, pre-purchase inspections ect without having to even hook up the van.
Did you know that all axle manufacturers recommend at least an axle, brake and bearing service every 10,000klm or 12 months which ever should occur first? Even more often if you have had your vehicle subject to driving in extreme dust, dirty or wet conditions. Especially if you have been doing any water crossings.
|Single Axle Caravans|
|Undercarriage service||from $179|
|Full Service||from $279|
|Tandem Axle Caravans|
|Undercarriage service||from $299|
|Full Service||from $399|
All service prices quoted include new split pins, bearing grease, hub seals*, and lubricants. All additional parts or repairs are chargeable extras.
Trailer servicing from $165
What's included in each service.
- Remove wheels, disassemble brake hubs, wash/clean and inspect bearings, repack with new grease, replace hub seals, refit and adjust.
- Blow/wash braking drums and backing plates, Inspect condition of braking components. Adjust brakes as required and test for correct operation.
- Adjust park brake where fitted.
- Check tyre age and condition, grease all grease points.
- Inspect chassis for any defects
- Check operation of all running lights
- Test brake away switch
Full service includes all items from Brakes and Bearings service, plus.
- Check gas bottles and tails for leaks
- Lubricate corner steadies, roof/canopy lifters, windup tv antenna and check gas springs/struts
- Test awning operation where fitted
- Check operation of all appliances including range hood, fridge, air conditioner, heater, audio system where fitted,
- Check all cupboards, locks and catches, open and test all windows,
- Visual inspection of exterior seals and sealant condition
- Test battery health and report, inspect solar panels, interior and exterior 12V/240v lighting test
- 240v test, test RCD
- Replace HWS anode as required
- Inspect plumbing, water pump and mains pressure test, check tank gauges, check toilet operation where fitted
- Test smoke and C0 alarms where fitted